Once you pay rent to Aussie Shores Estate, you agree and accept the terms and conditions of this rental agreement and community rules.
Aussie Shores Estate is family friendly and a safe place to live and hang out. No harassment, stalking, loitering or other antisocial behavior are allowed.
- All items must remain within your parcel boundary.
- All exterior items and landscaping should fit within the style of the region (no floating thing allowed and please remove your photo backdrop or props once you’re done).
- Aussie Shores Estate reserves the right to return any objects, evict or ban anyone who is in violation of our rental agreement policy or our covenant without refund.
- To renew your rental, pay the rental box or use the rental terminal found inside the lighthouse and the other one on Koala Beach main landing point.
- If you choose to not renew on your rental box and/or remove your items from the rental space it will be considered abandoned and subject to immediate reclaim with no refund on unspent time.
- Payments are expected to be paid on time but we allow 48 hour grace period. Please speak to me (Prisqua Newall) if you require a longer grace period.
- All furniture are optional. You can keep them or return them. If you want to move them you can do so with Aussie Shores group tag, but is completely optional.
- The house and landscaping must be left untouched.
- We do not swap houses.
- You can rez any house you like on the winter platform as long as you have enough prims, but please keep it nice.
- A skybox or platform is allowed as long as it is above 2200 meters.
- If you need an Adult bed, contact SamSteele and he will offer you choices.
- No refunds under any circumstances.
- If you have a problem with greifers, please let us know immediately.
- No other security system beside our CasperSafe orbs are allowed. If you are having a problem with it, please inform us immediately.
- Keep your Zooby babies, pets or breedable cats and dogs to two max. Due to their scripting and permanent physical collisions, they can cause heavy lag.
This rental agreement policy is subject to change at any time without notice. We will do our best to notify you in a timely manner about major changes to this agreement, but it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure you have the most up to date information. If you are unsure, please request an updated copy.
Aussie Shores Estate reserves the rights to change rental pricing, prim limits, and/or any other terms in this policy at any time, without notice.
If you have any questions please feel free to message us.
Aussie Shores Estate Owner – Prisqua Newall
Aussie Shores Estate Manager – SamSteele